THE tattoo
Many of you would have probably seen this picture on my msn. Nooo, it is not my back. It was some back I found on the internet, and it's my slightly modified designed which I photoshopped in. The design is still undergoing modification. Anyone who can understand Japanese or Latin please lemme know, I need a little translating help.
To my parents,
I know you are very much against me getting a tattoo, as it is a lifelong decision which I know you would not want me to regret. It is not a form of rebellious behaviour. I've nothing to rebel against anyway. I have thought about this long and hard, 9 years, I think that's long enough. I never had a design in mind until recently because a tattoo I believe is personal and should mean something to me, and that design does. It is something I have always wanted to do and will do. I hope you will understand and support my wanting. Don't freak out lah hor.. It won't be very big either, cos I think the pain might be a bit too much to bear.
:: life has more meaning when you know where you are heading ::

No comments:
Post a Comment