30 August 2006

random thoughts


:: edited 31aug ::


Went to school specially to watch the screenings of the 7-up series, so I ended watching 7-up (partial), 14-up, 21-up (partial), and 49-up. Don't ask me why, I keep jumping shows. As you can probably tell by the names, it's actually a show about the lives of approx. 12 boys and girls from England and how their lives has been with seven year intervals. Apparently 49-up will be screening in movie theatres here this coming month or something along that line, so I got to watch the movie free. booyah! I had to watch it simply because my essay was on it, which kinda sucks cos' I can't keep refering to it. At least I was lucky enough to be able to watch unlike many who due to their very busy schedules have been unable to catch the shows. Some were even intending to go watch it in the cinema, holding a torch and taking down notes. How hilarious. The lecturer came and asked if anyone wanted to catch any of the other series, so being the unable to wakeupearlyenoughtogotoschool me, wanted to catch the 14-up episode having missed it. SINCE IT WAS JUST ME, I had the lecture theatre all to myself. Thankfully it didn't feel freakydeaky. (ha, i'm making weird comments today, I like the way I edited that pic).
Back on the topic, watching the lives of these people, it made me wonder, when I was supposed to be critically analysing the lifespan stages, how my life would turn out. Would I be successful overall? The stresses of life are beginning to compound. You say "You're only twenty-one, how stressed can you get?", that's good, cos' it hasn't hit you yet Or maybe you don't even need to stress over it. That's blessed, I say. Everything I'm studying right now just seems to screaming to me what I'm going through. If only the people knew.

On the other hand, I just watched the video by Mr. Brown. It's so hilarious, talking about accents once again. I realised I could do all.. so what does that make me? Hmmms, go watch it you'll know what I mean. Maybe I should have gone to the States after all, cos then "I wouldn't have an accent". Darn, I'm in the wrong country. California sounds reaaaal gooood.. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment