learning never stops
Okay, so maybe I am a little ambitious. I wanna learn to speak fluently and be able to read languages like japanese, korean, thai. I want to further improve on my smattering mandarin and learn how to speak dialects like cantonese and hokkien better. I know, I should firstly be of a certain level with my mandarin and not jump into learning whole new languages, but one can't help it. I can't be a master at one, cos I'm Jac(k); jack of all trades, master of none. K, that was lame. Then again, I really don't need to be a master of a language. I just want to be able to converse in them. It is so much easier to learn one's culture through their language first. Maybe I have a warped theory of learning a culture I guess. You can tell me what's better then.. The worse thing of it all is, all these languages have their own written form. It's not like it came from the latin alphabet like french, malay, english, which is a total killer I must say. Yes, they are all Asian languages. I guess I'm pretty regional. I love Asia and the people in it. K, not all, but most ok. I wouldn't be too upset if I never get to travel to Europe if I can travel around Asia. So can someone tell me what is a good way to learn these languages and retain knowledge of it.. Help!!
They say the best way is to find a boyfriend who speaks that language. Like that.. I would need quite a number of boyfriends..
Oh, I just realise that I can use the input thingy for different languages, so fun!! I'm attempting to improve my mandarin through that and msn.. wish me luck. ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment