夢 [if it doesn't appear it says 'mong']
loosely translated as dreams...
I've been having dreams. I am aware of these dreams, I remember them as clear as day, simply because I'm not sleeping well. So here are some of the recent dreams I had.
I was in the car with Bernie one day, and he got real drunk and decided to pop over to the passenger side WHILE driving, and I ended up having to drive even though I didn't have my driver's yet. So out of nowhere, I ended up driving not the Rav4 but a truck. I crashed into some huge vehicle and the other driver was badly injured. Not wanting to be suspended or banned from driving for life, Bernie had to find a way to get out of the car from the driver's side to make it seem like he was driving. Then some CSI-ish moment came, and my dream jumped to me thinking "wouldn't the airbags be deployed, how is Bernie gonna get out from the other side then?"...
I was upset/depressed/frustrated one night. Sitting innocently in front of me was a pack of Dunhill menthols. I couldn't take the depression anymore, and decided to open that pack of ciggies to smoke. I smoked like a veteran. After two sticks in a really short period of time, I saw a pack of Malboro lights, and thought to myself "I've never tried Malboro before, ah, why not". So I opened a fresh pack and smoked two more...
According to dreammoods.com,
Accident
To dream that you are in an accident, signifies pent up guilt and you are sub- consciously punishing yourself over it.
To dream of a car accident, symbolizes your emotional state. You may be
harboring deep anxieties and fears. Are you "driving" yourself too hard? This
dream may tell you to slow down before you hit disaster. You need to rethink or
re-plan your course of actions and set yourself on a better path.
To dream that a loved one dies in an accident, indicates that something in your
own Self that is no longer functional and is "dead". It is also symbolic of
your own relationship with that person. Perhaps you need to let go of this
relationship.
Accident dreams may also represent your straightforward fears of being an
actual, physical accident. You may be simply nervous about getting behind the
wheel. This dream may be a clear warning to cautious of approaching vehicles.
Well, I had my driving lesson the following day, so I don't really know
Smoking
To dream that you are smoking, indicates that you are trying to shield yourself
and others against your emotions. You have trouble letting others in.
How true or relevant, I guess I don't really know. My sub-conscious. Freud. Inner desires. Maybe I am shutting it down and out. Introvert, extrovert? What am I?
No comments:
Post a Comment