forgotten
Since I'm supposedly in my emo mood, I might as well emo all the way. It could be just me, but it seems my friends are pretty much the out-of-sight, out-of-mind kind of people. Then again, it could be that they are all very very busy with their lives right now and I'm not.
I used to chat, ring up my friends, disturb them, asking what their plans are, meet up with them. Over here, i don't have many in my phonebook to even do so. There's no one for me to talk to face to face or even quarrel with.
I wanna meet new people but it's just so hard. It's not that I'm not trying but meeting people requires situations when I'm out. I don't go out, cos' there's no reason for me to be. I don't want to end up spending unnecessary money when I'm not earning any (I am trying to apply for one). I wish at this point that all I do is work. Work till late, come home, switch off my brain, and rest.
I like things to be slow, but I need action and a faster paced life. This feels way to surreal for me. I wish my friends were all studying here with me. I wouldn't feel forgotten then, cos' I know I wouldn't be.

No comments:
Post a Comment