..zouk..
This was on some night back at PHUTURE, wednesday. I gave up on zouk. Sometimes the music at phuture is good, but what sucks is the lack of moving space and the sweaty bodies.. Eeeew. Found the pics which Berns sent me, so I decided to post it up. Good night with good friends.
weijun, me and richard.
one's going california and the other's in boston
(i hope i got both places right.. haha)
berns and me
berns is damn tak glam can!
i hate it when berns gets all red.. so tomato-ish.
I miss clubbing. Where are all my kakis? Not in Melbourne. Anybody wanna go club with me?
This is a separate issue. ha.
Chubby.. I really think you look like her.. Really!! And don't say you got double-chin and she doesn't have.. When I first saw her you came into my mind.




No comments:
Post a Comment