26 July 2006

everlasting, no more.



will it ever lead to this? i hope it will.

I hate to admit this but I was rudely awaken from my lalaland recently. However, a part of me still wants to believe that it is possible. When I wrote this entry, I took the experiences from others, yes, it might be your experience that I am writing about. Don't take it personally, but what I wrote reflects how I feel.
In this short period of time, I learnt that words like everlasting, faithfulness, commitment doesn't seem to mean like it used to be. I've heard so much in this month or so, that I truly wish I never did. This is one time whereby, ignorance is truly bliss, the belief that your other half who is meant to complete the missing part of your life is no more everlasting as it was thought out to be. Faithfulness and commitment in a relationship or marriage is way too difficult to handle. We can be super at work or anything, but when it boils down to the little things in love, we forget.
My thoughts are messed up. I can't continue this entry right now.
I wish that I will one day find that person to show me what true love is about.
-edited- p.s. Bernie hasn't done anything to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment