you want a BITCH, you've got one.
I realised after sitting in front of my very ILL laptop for almost an hour, I have only managed to come up with the opening sentence of my 500 word assignment due this coming thursday. I know I'll probably delete the whole line, thinking it is extremely ridiculous for an opening statement. Anyway, since I can't really get any work done at this point of time, I might as well blog. You must wonder why I titled this entry as such, shortly, very shortly you'll begin to understand why.
I thought to myself, you know, being a foreigner in this land, I should try my very best not to be what I'm best at. A bitch. Well too bad, I guess that part of me has surfaced yet again. Not that it was really hidden very well anyway. As most of you know by now, in this short one month I've been here, I got to know this guy, who just so happen to be from Singapore as well. I know, you're thinking, 'isn't that good jac, at least there's a fellow singaporean. you know, at least you guys can communicate.' HELL NO.
This guy whom I shall not mention his name on my blog lest he suffers the shame from my derogatory remarks, has begun to piss me off REAL bad. I mean, hey, I'm one who can take most kind of nonsense to a certain extent of course, but this at this point takes the cake. Oh yes, I forgot to casually mention that, he is my neighbour too. He lives in a secluded area of the building (thank goodness). So lemme begin on my rant.
Firstly, when I have barely known this Fe-ughly (normally pronounced or spelt as FUGLY, had to drawl to emphasize how much I mean by fugly) guy, he becomes over friendly by wanting to constantly help me. Like helping me buy all kinds of shit, which thank you, I can do for myself. I am in no way incompetent even though 'I am just a girl'. When he OBVIOUSLY needed help in bringing his queen size bed from the ground floor to his apartment, I nicely asked if he needed help. The reply I got, "Are you sure you can help?" Not in any history have I seen such a half-wit, who insults a person who's offering help.
Just for your information, the incidents which happened are not in chronological order. I tell them as it is when I manage to recall them.
Ah yes, the cretin insults me to one of my neighbours, who happens to be very young and greek. He called me, lemme try to recall now, 'flat-chested' and having 'a man's arse'. Yes, I know I am pretty much flat-chested in that department which I don't really care. Even my friends constantly bring that up. I don't get pissed. But you, you mother-fucking moron, insult me and expect me not to find out about it. You are not my god-damn friend, you fucking moron.
I'm sorry, but please do expect such forms of outburst every now and then in my paragraphs.
There were times when my other neighbour, the greek boy, who happened to drop by. When he saw us together, he started shooting dirty looks at both of us. When I nicely asked him, if he was upset or didn't really like my other neighbour, he said that my other neighbour was being over-sensitive and I was thinking too much. Then, he goes and calls my other neighbour and calls me a crazy bitch. I asked because, my other neighbour asked me to, otherwise, I wouldn't give a shit. This happened even when zhen came over and the greek (Tim) were hanging out at the common area. He did not even have the courtesy to stop his immature and childish behaviour.
By the way, I realised I forgot to add that he is 23 years old, supposedly having finished serving his National Service. He was in Police by the way, if he sounds familiar to any of you, yes, he is that fucking idiot who thinks he's so great, well-travelled, and worldly. He casually mentioned he was dating a 35 year old divorcee with 3 children. I seriously wonder what she saw in such a guy. She must have been blind or too darn desperate to actually think and believe there was a future with such a half-wit.
Back to the story, ah yes, he forced me to go out with him alone to the city after having sent my mom off to the airport, on pretext that he was not familiar with the city and wanted to get to know it better. It was simply a reason to supposedly impress me with this really COOL place at melbourne central. Turns out, it was Max Brenner's (you know the chocolate place). Apparently he never knew there was a Max Brenner in Singapore (the Esplanade), cos' he never liked the place. Excuse me, but Max Brenner has been in Singapore for a number of years, so do the math. Talk about wanting to travel and be that worldly person. Singapore is so freggin small and you don't even know. Talk about being an embarassment.
So, he tells me about his life, dreams and aspirations and hatreds. I never knew someone who would be so dumb to tell me his/her whole life without knowing whether or not I liked him/her as a person. I would use it against you, you dumb-ass. According to him, he hates a particular race (which is part of the majority in Singapore) which he deems to be taking over and we as Chinese are so useless and complacent to do anything about it. You ask me what are my plans, I tell you I don't know right now. With so much uncertainty and factors in play, I can't say for sure.The response I get, 'It's ok, cos' you're a girl. If you were a guy, I'd be disappointed/upset with you.' As you can tell now how patronising and stupid this person must be.
I forgot to mention on his bitching about us to other neighbours. So this is how it goes, he tells me that Tim is over sensitive, he tells Tim over the same issue that I'm being a crazy bitch. he tells us that one of our neighbours (the lead tenant) is weird and annoying. Then he tells the same guy, about us being idiots. But hey, I guess in his defence, being such a retard, he didn't realise that we would mingle and talk and FIND OUT about it. Well, talk about being kicked in the ass.
Right now, I'm pretty certain you, my reader, are wondering how he looks like. I shall describe him with as little biasness as I can. Ok, with my first impression on how he looked like. He's supposedly a quarter Russian, where did it go, I don't know. He has dark rings around his eyes, putting pandas around the world to shame. If any of you watched the show Junior before, his stomach looks like Arnold. Yup, pregnant.
I have more to add about my annoyance and deep hatred and wish to murder/kill/torture him but it'll be in another entry. This one is good for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment