oooh...
Ok, so it's 11.20am over here. Yes, I overslept for all 2 of my lectures again. But never mind, guess I'll have to listen to it online then.
Anyhow, decided to blog now, cos' guess what?!?!
Somebody set the building's fire alarm off, rousing me from my very much enjoyed sleep. ooooh, wonder who the unlucky one is. $1,600 fine. Not funny, not funny at all. But I got to see more of my neighbours though, one ang moh in boxers i might add. Hahah..
I need sleep.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
K, I chanced on something in friendster, prolly read stuff I shouldn't really have. I know I prolly shouldn't be laughing to myself, but hell, this is funny. Pity I can't really share it with you all. It'll be too immoral. Then again, maybe I should feel bad.. Who cares. It doesn't TOTALLY concern me after all. I am being vague aren't I?
Yeah, I still need sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment