interesting really
I don't really have much to blog about except to add on to what I wrote today. The fire alarm in my school building went off today in the middle of tute. How eventful?!?!
2 fire alarms going off in one day. SO exciting. I realised I might have to worry after all. When the one at my place went off, I never saw a fire truck come, as compared to the speedy arrival on campus. So worrying. When I was downstairs at my place waiting for the annoying alarm to shut off and hoping to see at least some form of a fire, I thought to myself,
'I'd better put a bag aside some clothes and stuff in case a situation like this happens again.'
At least I know I'll have a clean change of clothes and stuff if my building burns down. How consoling don't you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment