Once again,
Guess it has to happen again, getting these anonymous comments. (but if you're a friend, which I highly doubt you are, such anonymity annoys me. If I misconstrued your meaning, all I can say is, oops, too bad) Once again, it never fails to amaze me how I get judged by ANONYMOUS (still unsure what's going on, read the tag on the left) readers once again. So for you ANONYMOUS person/people, I shall blog this for YOUR benefit, so you can tell your merry lil' self that YES once again, you are right about me.
List of traits which I do not deny having,
- superficial (can be use in context, where I am being 'fake' as well)
- materialistic
- bitchy
- self centred
- conniving
- a snob
- revengeful
- hateful
- manipulative
- ...
Oh so the list goes on.. It'll take forever if I have to list everything. So yeah, take that great pride you have in knowing that judging me is the best thing you have done, and smother yourself in it. If you're still alive, boo for me. It would be nice and sweet if you died.
If I annoyed you, that would be great, cos' you annoy me too.
p.s. zhen: i'm not bitter. just annoyed.
No comments:
Post a Comment