16 March 2006

i had a dream

I had a dream, I dreamt that I lost a tooth. The ability to understand that dream eludes me. So in simple English, I had a weird dream yesterday night.

Went down to the city to catch and soak in the atmosphere for the opening of the Commonwealth Melbourne Games. Managed to catch some of the fireworks. Got to meet new people (yay?). However, I doubt I'll ever see them again. haha..

I hope my life is regaining normality. I look at my life and realised it so surreal. I have become a boring person. Then again, I got lucky. I have good television shows to watch like Las Vagas, House, CSI, Lost, Desperate Housewives, and most importantly, the L word. The few stuff that actually get me going.

For those who actually watch the L word, Shane is so bloody hot.

Totally random, seventh-eighth of my school/class mates are so much younger than me. I hate them. Ugh, so annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment