NOT AGAIN!?!?!
There was so much I wanted to post for the past 2 days, then blogger screwed up and I got way sleepy.. Now, it's not helping that my stupid wireless link is not working.. This translating to me being unable to transfer pictures and post them up. RAH.
Finally finished reading Harry Potter yesterday. The ending was pretty unexpected and saddening. I might sound like a loser but I actually teared after reading the book. Can't wait for the next book!!
Having started work for slightly more than a month now, things have been happening.
My life is way way simpler now. I hardly club, I hardly go out (in the sense of shopping), I hardly do anything really. After work, I go home, watch a lil TV, then my whole body loses consciousness, and they cycle continues again.
The other thing would be I am eating A LOT more, and yet seem to be losing weight...
An example:
Lunch - Garlic bread, big bowl of tomato soup, whole long chicken teriyaki sandwich, huge cup of latte
Dinner - Yong tau foo and squid heads
Supper - Instant mee and any other stuff I can find to eat.
Now in one sitting, I can have a whole can of Campbell's chunky soup and soupy instant mee.. This is bad for my pocket, high investment, low returns..
Anyhow, tomorrow's my off day. Too bad once again, it's to run errands. ugh.
Wanted to complain bout customers, but too lazy now..
No comments:
Post a Comment