Friends, I know I love them
Managed to be seduced away from my CSI final episode by Roderic AUGUSTINE Tay Boon Hao and Lim Hongzhen. But hey, it wasn't all that bad at all. I would actually say it was worth it.
Today was one of my precious and few off days, and decided to take the extra time and money to go down to Ngee Ann to see if it was possible to collect my transcript. Grass, thanks for the nos, though I didn't get to use it, was way too busy and by the time I was free, they were closed. Luckily the admin department was extremely helpful, not that I've really known them to be, and allowed me to collect it. Ooooh, and the chicken rice uncle still remembered me!Ha.
I actually managed an A+ and B for my 2 semesters studying Japanese (Basic). NOT BAD HUH?!??! I was just pretty sad I only managed a GPA of 2.8 though. I'm just curious, so where do I stand? Is it considered lousy?? I didn't exactly have anyone's GPA to compare too.. so yeah.
Later I ended up at Serangoon Ave 3 meeting Meiwei with the guys. Mmmm... Haven't eaten her duck rice for a looooong time man. Really missed it. The 3 of us later headed down to Breko's and as usual talked tons of rubbish.. Had a really great time you two.. I have to sleep now, since one isn't working the next day, the other would only be awake when I'm already at work...
ZHEN: Don't know if you are reading this... I miss you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment