22 July 2005

My Final Piece

I took 4 long and tiring hours to finally finish my blog skin. All of it was done on my own, didn't exactly draw the pics though, with simple html formatting. This blog skin will stay and not be changed ever. I simply do not have the time and energy. I could have spent the four hours reading Harry Potter, or be sleeping soundly in my bed.Heheh.

That was typed out for the benefit of a particular somebody who refused to link me up to her blog till she considers it properly finished. It's only because I'm off tomorrow, that I'd be staying up so late. (By the way, I forgot the song you asked me to help you find)

I'm gonna get a bit of my Potter now before hitting the sack, the usual help required, what are the problems/bugs with my skin. Lemme know yah.

And as for the people who come and hope to read entries previously before today, and left empty handed, leave a tag, so I know who you are yeah.

Cheerios and nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment