SECOND post after a loong while
Dear RaRaLamb,
I apologise for tua-ing you. I didn't mean to, but sleep overtook as higher priority. I hope you understand. Hee..
Anyhow, the first part of my post is dedicated to you. =)
Yes, it's been a while I've posted. Don't even know if I've got readers out there. The comment function prob won't be working, I don't have a tagboard, so if you have to leave me a message please do it through
www.butterscotchnmint.blogspot.com
That was my previous shared blog. Just use the comment function first k.
I still have tons of kinks to work out for this blog skin. Don't really love it to death, so ms. wee, I will try the toilet bowl as soon as I can muster the strength to sit in front of my lousy blue revolving chair, without falling off it.
Details on my SIMPLE life, will be coming soon, so please stay tuned. ahhaah..
who am i kidding? stay tuned??
No comments:
Post a Comment