procrastination and self-love
Yup, I am procrastinating once again. When it comes to studying, I seem to be able to find tons of OTHER stuff to do. I really am not confident for my coming exams, I feel I am running out of steam, so to give myself some self-love, I decided to post pictures of who else but myself. I was trying to use non-edited ones. Technically none of them were edited, 'cept for the one in b/w and me looking orangey red. Used them cos' it looked waaaaay better than the original so yeah. All pictures were taken at different points of time. Wished I had a smaller face which doesn't look so hamburger-ish. I do recall somewhat disliking Hamburglar when he appeared with Ronald McDonald, maybe it's the projection thingy.. Oh well.

The above ones were generally much more umm... glamourous in a way more than the one below. This was taken at Min's 21st birthday party where the theme was UNIFORMS. So I went to borrow my bro's secondary school uniform and my dad's old specs. The glasses were hot stuff! Everyone wanted to try them on and started snapping away. I think I fitted well in my bro's uniform 'cept they were a bit too long for me, so you can imagine how slim my bro is.. If I had shorter hair, I swear I would be mistaken as a guy. As you can tell, I am quite a defiant student, coloured hair, umm, military badge, and non-standard belt.. Ha.

No comments:
Post a Comment