22 October 2006

ebay-ing


My latest aquisition from ebay. Heheheheh... Simply esctatic! Ok, I know I should be studying but procrastination is what I'm good at. I really have no motivation to study. Before I get hounded by the cost, I paid only aud$22 for this dress, inclusive of postage. In my own opinion, it's a DAMN good buy. I love it cos' it's so darn vintage-y, and yup it's second-hand.. According to a certain someone, it looks as if an Elizabeth Proctor from the crucible would have worn it. Hahahah.

Only drawback.. it has to dry-cleaned but oh well, I wouldn't wear it all the time anyway.

"I'm loving it.. badabadabam"

In these few days, I've learnt how to roughly create new themes for my symbian phones, mainly on S60 platforms, and create subtitles to sub my shows. No lah, actually I don't do subbing, I just needed to program to retime my subs so I can actually understand what is being said. If only what I'm learning in school seems just as useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment