Ok, so it has been a while since I have last updated. Then again, there's nothing much to update about, I guess. I have not done some stuff for quite a while as well.. like going online which would kind of equate to the blogging part, going home early, staying home, taking neoprints and much much more.
Talking about neoprints, I took one quite recently. Pretty damn fun lah.. 21 shots is pretty tiring for camera whores like us.. hahah.. didn't look the prettiest in the photos, but it was entertaining.. ahhahah

18 Dec: changed photo, the 6 shots pic was way too huge.
I realised I have at most 3 readers/viewers.. haha.. Namely vinod, cecilia and hongyun.. well, three is better than nothing. I am apparently "retiring", so my colleague puts it, soon from Miss Sixty. It's less than a month now, and I am gonna be more free and less rich. Don't really think rich would be an appropriate word but can't think of any others. I am never really rich monetary wise cos' as those who know me, I spend what I earn.. Heh.
Oh yes, been travelling quite a bit round Singapore with my three favourite kakis for food, kinda miss the HongKong Cafe at east coast.. Mmmmm... French toast. Anyhow, seeing that christmas is coming, my list of wants would probably get longer and longer and longer.. Hopefully it would be shorter when christmas is over, if you get what i mean. heheh..
yeah that's pretty much for now i guess..
No comments:
Post a Comment