this is sad man...
Hey TO ALL MY 'FRIENDS' out there..
Wah lao.. I've pleaded and it's been almost a week since I last blogged and all I got was 3 testimonials!???!?! To those three, thank you soooooooooo much!!
This is my first reason for being sad.
This is apparently the season for illnesses I noticed. Not only have I managed a fever which obviously comes in a package (headaches, cough, flu included), I had a special bonus. Cornea infection. Ok, so it was my fault for being lazy and not taking out my lenses, and removing my make up.. Thank goodness I didn't go blind man.. That's what the doc said.
This is my second reason for being sad.
My dad just told me that to cut costs, I might not be allowed to fly back during the hols next year, the one which is nearing my 21st (extremely important to all) birthday. To quote, "You don't always get what you want." So should I need donations, can I count on you, my FRIEND, to donate AUD5 bucks (convert to SGD should be about 6.30, exchange rate high leh) for my air ticket home?? Heheh..
This is my third reason for being sad.
For some of you who might have already known, I'm currently addicted to this manga called Shaman King. Yes, I know it's been out for quite a while, I swakkoo what, what to do. At this very moment, I have completed volume 22. There are supposedly 30 volumes to it, which means I have 8 more to go.. And Bernie has stopped buying it.. I feel so lost not reading it every night.. Hahah.. My pay isn't in yet, so I can't go and get it..
This is my fourth reason for being sad.
There is so much sadness in my life right now. Luckily, they are things I can live with. Heh.
No comments:
Post a Comment