H.A.T.E
I thought I could not have changed so much in that period of a year. I was wrong. I realised I had become ashamed of and hated who I have become, something which my best friend saw and tried to warn me. Now that I've woken up from my drunken stupor and stupid behavior. I am starting afresh.
It may sound vague to some about what I've mentioned about, but hey, it's not important. Ha. With a new start, comes with drastic changes and for that, I made my move to CUT MY HAIR!! A long awaited move I must say, no thanks to the commissioning ball. Heh.
Photos of my last few days with long hair. It was pretty long ok, by my standards. Heh.

not the best picture, but this was me in the room after taking out all the pins in my hair

the last night i went to bed with long hair, wanted to take a picture of me in plaits, but i was way too lazy to go tie it up again
Another thing to those who actually know what's going on, don't ever ask me about ah boy, cos' I really don't give a fuck about him anymore. I do kinda hate him for being the arsehole he was to me yeah.. and about me leaving, if i don't tell you i'm leaving, it could mean it slipped my mind or i just don't want you to know. call me cruel call me a bitch. I don't care.
No comments:
Post a Comment