changes
Firstly,
For the two boys,
Congratulations on your GRADUATION!!!
I'm really happy for you two!!
I'm not sure if I have ever mentioned about my attendance to Bernie's commissioning ball. It was not the most pleasant experience I must say, but it was really nice to see the fruit of his labour.

This was taken thru my camera phone from a photo.. was a bit too lazy to scan it in. Heh. so bear with it for now.
The reason why I titled this entry changes was due to the thoughts which popped in and out of my mind on my way home on the bus today.
I realised (this is what I tend to forget) that things change as and when it happens. No one can stop changes from happening or prevent it. In a mere few hours, a part of me changed. I had evolved again, if it could really be considered a form of evolution. Did it make me a better person? Not really. It made me feel a lot better though.
Changes aside, a pretty charming guy came into the shop this afternoon. He just so happens to head a band which is resident at rouge. Hmmm.. Hope i was vague enough. Don't wanna be sued for unknown reasons. Ha. When he stood in the fitting room shirtless, oh my, I knew I could not help my colleague serve anymore.. Too delicious. hahaha..
Anyhow, as I was saying, I was on the bus, on my way home.. A particular lady sat down beside me. I sincerely hope that when I heard her talking, she was talking to someone over the phone. The phone which seem not to exist or does not have a handsfree set or whatsoever. That was plain, scary. Scary or not, I fell asleep on the bus, never to see that lady again.
Oh yes, I'll try to put a picture up soon with my new hair..

This is the best I can do at the moment. By the way, the reason why I was in glasses was plainly due to my sense of utmost laziness. I fell asleep while watching shaman king with my eye make up and contact lenses on, leading to some form of infection which made my whole eye red. Today's the second day. I hope I can wear my contacts tomorrow cos' I'm running out of ideas to match my uniforms with my glasses. Limited choices.
Yup, I know my entry is pretty jumbled up but it's what you get when you don't really blog for a while. So hopefully I'll start blogging more often. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment