16 August 2005

yay! pics are up!

Yes, I have finally managed to coerce my mom into purchasing me a new phone. It's evil I know, but I am broke, with a desperate need for a new phone. It's the panasonic x800, with unconscious recommendation by min (she always seem to know the good ones. heh) I managed to transfer the pics from my old Mitsubishi shaver/toy car phone (they really do sell mobile phones k, i am not lying) to the new one.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This was taken with two french girls at the shop. They are simply adorable. The younger one has eyes so blue and big like a little doll and she gave me this innocent look, I nearly melted...

I wanted to just bring her home with me.. ahahahah..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This one was taken today. I was bored out of my mind, with no fish to catch, unlike my colleagues who have managed to do good fishing every now and then. Maybe I need to improve my skills according to Dave, my store manager.

It's my new tattoo.. Wanted to expand it, but my supervisor prevented it. ha. Who knows, it could have spread all the way to my elbow.. haha. Come to think of it, I still want my tattoo done. Designs, designs, designs, I need to find a good one. I actually thought of putting my name on my wrist where the pen one was done, for the fear that one day should I be diagnosed with senile dementia, I would remember my name by looking at my wrist. The wrist wouldn't be to crinkly when I'm old right? I hope so.. Ha.

Check out my new doll on the left.. Cute eh. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment