shattered image
I looked into the mirror,
And saw a face with no name,
I’d seen this face before,
Still it didn’t look the same.
Tears rolled down her cheeks,
Her eyes, wild with fear,
Her lips were moving up and down,
But her words remained unclear.
As beautiful as she was,
No beauty could I see,
The mirror wasn’t broken,
Yet her heart seemed to be.
I smiled, but she didn’t,
I laughed, yet still she cried,
She looked like she was living,
But inside she must have died.
I looked into the mirror,
What did I really see?
It was a shattered image,
A reflection of me.
- wildflower92490 from abletoknow forum.
found this poem written by a user while searching through a forum for other stuff. i understood the feeling it evoked. though not feeling this way all the time of late, but i can't say it is here to stay. troubles of various kinds have been following me, be they self serving or tag-a-longs.
i can provide only as much sympathetic blood to another, but don't think i'd be sympathetic to your case forever. as old as you are, you are unable to see the lies around you and do not think i'd protect you whenever. really, don't test my limits, cos' to me sometimes blood doesn't even matter. i gave you trust, respect and protection cos' of blood and age. that's all you deserve and you'll get, till i see a two-way street.
i can provide only as much sympathetic blood to another, but don't think i'd be sympathetic to your case forever. as old as you are, you are unable to see the lies around you and do not think i'd protect you whenever. really, don't test my limits, cos' to me sometimes blood doesn't even matter. i gave you trust, respect and protection cos' of blood and age. that's all you deserve and you'll get, till i see a two-way street.
No comments:
Post a Comment