obsessed
There are good obsessions and there are the bad ones. Of late, my darker obsessions are consuming me. Everything here feels so topsy turvy, maybe it's karma for being evil to others when I was younger.
My better obsessions. Vintage cars. Alright, currently it's just looking at them. Check this out, a vintage jag. Fully restored with original leather seating, I think. I want un-useful cars which cause problems, like when it rains, when there is more than a single passenger. Problems like that.
My better obsessions. Vintage cars. Alright, currently it's just looking at them. Check this out, a vintage jag. Fully restored with original leather seating, I think. I want un-useful cars which cause problems, like when it rains, when there is more than a single passenger. Problems like that.
Another obsession which some might see it to be on the bad side would be my cartoons. Be they anime, American productions, or Taiwanese, I still love them. I used to wake up specially just for them on weekends, the only working alarm on a weekend was the sound of cartoons on the telly.
The new one, would be anything Korean. K, not anything. But yeah, maybe a few cute guys here and there would be good. Maybe this will last, maybe it won't. The other would be travelling, not that I would call myself a jetsetter, but the ability to travel with friends to places really makes it so much more fun. Been checking out places to go in Queensland, more specifically Gold Coast/Brisbane, to eat, play, yes play, and chill. I plan on going to movieworld, dreamworld, whitewaterworld (new) and soooo much more. Hong Kong for it's eateries (i really miss canto/chinese food), places to get my goods, and maybe squeeze in a club night.
I don't really wanna delve into my darker obsessions, cos' they never really surface except when I'm here. Maybe it's cos' I don't have a good support network. Oh well. weight&confidence. One keeps appearing, the other keeps disappearing. One more month till the semester ends, few more months after that and I graduate. That would mean I've spent two years of my life here. There's something to be learnt here I guess, I know I did, but will this phase pass by soon enough? I do hope so. Cos' the light at the end of the tunnel seems to be fading.
The new one, would be anything Korean. K, not anything. But yeah, maybe a few cute guys here and there would be good. Maybe this will last, maybe it won't. The other would be travelling, not that I would call myself a jetsetter, but the ability to travel with friends to places really makes it so much more fun. Been checking out places to go in Queensland, more specifically Gold Coast/Brisbane, to eat, play, yes play, and chill. I plan on going to movieworld, dreamworld, whitewaterworld (new) and soooo much more. Hong Kong for it's eateries (i really miss canto/chinese food), places to get my goods, and maybe squeeze in a club night.
I don't really wanna delve into my darker obsessions, cos' they never really surface except when I'm here. Maybe it's cos' I don't have a good support network. Oh well. weight&confidence. One keeps appearing, the other keeps disappearing. One more month till the semester ends, few more months after that and I graduate. That would mean I've spent two years of my life here. There's something to be learnt here I guess, I know I did, but will this phase pass by soon enough? I do hope so. Cos' the light at the end of the tunnel seems to be fading.

No comments:
Post a Comment