vinyl toys
I think I'm beginning to get hooked on vinyl toys though I have yet to own one. I wanted a BE@RBRICK Jack from 'the nightmare before x'mas' which I saw at Chaddy like months ago and when i went back, bloody hell it was gone. Really regretted not buying it. Anyhow, I was thinking of starting a collection. hahahah.. That is if I can bear taking the money away from my clothing account. Maybe I should eat even lesser, that would help a lot. Might have reducing the weight issue too. I need to do activities over here. Hassle, hassle, what a hassle.
Anyhow, found this toy online, it seems vinyl toys aren't really that big over in Melbourne, can't really find a specialised toystore. Anyone who knows, please leave a tag yeah. Oh yes, my new vinyl toy wish, apart from the UGLYDOLLS Wedgehead (I found a 2ft plush Wedgehead by the way, would love to hug it to sleep).
Anyhow, found this toy online, it seems vinyl toys aren't really that big over in Melbourne, can't really find a specialised toystore. Anyone who knows, please leave a tag yeah. Oh yes, my new vinyl toy wish, apart from the UGLYDOLLS Wedgehead (I found a 2ft plush Wedgehead by the way, would love to hug it to sleep).

Kanser - Starry
Apparently it's limited ed.
Bloody hell, explains the price as well.

Vinod KuMMar with a double M, I saw this and thought of you..
hahaha, don't ask me why, but yeah.
If you click on the link to the Kanser toy, go check out MAD*L as well. I love the poster they have. It would look real great on my wall. *hint hint*. Too lazy to go link it up so yup, seriously, would someone just pay me to shop for them, online, offline, I really don't mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment