02 October 2006

material gratification

Watched 'the devil wears prada' on saturday. I would say it was a pretty good show. Must watch in my opinion. I wonder, would I end up as one who sold myself for nice clothes, bags and shoes. Trying so hard to convince myself that what I am doing now would be for my future and for the better. What is it that I must have to have succeeded? Or am I just overthinking it a little too much. I am not there yet, or somewhat not there yet, since I'm still studying. But it's only a year more.


Money isn't everything but without money, you are nothing.

I realised I don't exactly blog coherently anymore. I've got nothing to mark down no matter how miniscule it seems. The only reason I'm online is to watch 'one piece' on youtube since I've somewhat maxed out my download limit for the month. As a parting gift,


This was taken few nights ago. Credit goes to zhen for her photography skills. Heheh.. The sky, the weather (on most occasions), the life, the food, is pretty good, but it seems to be missing a lil' something something..

No comments:

Post a Comment