13 October 2006

.hot.hot.hot.

According to the news, today's temperature of 36.6 degrees was the highest recorded so far since 1914 in Australia.

I think there were 6 bushfires countrywide. A mini fire happened in school today. A bin which was under the sun, had smoke appearing out of it. Turns out a newspaper was smouldering or something along that line. A student went to remove the newspaper from the bin, and as it was taken out, it burst into flames. That is how hot Australia was today. I probably got a slight tan just by walking home from school today.



Just look at the sky and tell me where all the clouds went.



Apart from that, nothing exciting happened to me today.

Another piece of hot stuff.



I've finished watching goong (palace/princess hours) on vcd days ago. Apparently, it's airing on Channel U right now. It's a must watch, though really sad. Shan't really divulge, otherwise I might just start gushing. Ha. In case you were wondering, that guy is the one who acted as Shin (the crown prince) in the show.

Apart from these matters,
It's not that I want her to fail, I just want to succeed on level greater than HER. Accumulation of wealth will be based on my capabilities and not on others. I will be better. I must.

No comments:

Post a Comment