04 August 2006

Once upon a time, there lived a girl who was told numerous things and she believed it.

One man once said, "Everything I have done and will do, is for you. "
She believed him.

One woman once said, "Everything that man will do for you, I will do for you too."
She believed her.

One boy once said, "I will be there to listen, to comfort when you are feeling at your lowest."
She believed him.

One boy once said, "I will not tell you when I'll be there, I'll simply be there instead."
She believed him.

One girl once said,"Things will never change, I'll always be there for you."
She believed her.

One boy once said,"I love you, even with your flaws."
She believed him.

One boy once said,"I will never forget you no matter what the instances."
She believed him.

One girl once said,"I will be there whenever you need me."
She believed her.

One day, she sat down thinking back on all the things that was told to her and pondered over them. She realised she had no more strength to continue believing but she never knew why.

No comments:

Post a Comment