narcissism
Feeling a lil' narcissistic right now, so I'm gonna post one picture of myself up. heh.
Quoting directly from wikipedia,
In moderation, narcissism is said to be an essential component of a healthy psyche.
Yes, I have finally signed up for my driving lessons. Yay! 19 August is the date. Let's hope I don't screw this up. The instructor thought I was from the States cos' I had an American accent. Wah lao, third one already leh.
I seriously suspect that I have a repelling aura around me. During lecture today initially, all the seats were all taken in that miniature of a lecture theatre except for the two seats on my left and right.. And yes, I still have not made new friends. I am beginning to accept that I look very much unsociable or if I wanna be optimistic, I look like an Asian who can't speak English for nuts and nobody wants to even venture into it. But then again, Asians don't want to talk to me either. There is something seriously wrong with me, can someone please tell me why?
Damn, it's time to start on my critique on some experiment on sanity in insane places. It's due tomorrow and I have yet to read the article. Thankfully it's only supposed to be 500 words long.
Oh yah, happy belated 41st birthday (correct age right?), Singapore. Talking about birthday's Adeline, 4th? 4th of July or August? Either way, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY K! You want present or treat? hehehe

No comments:
Post a Comment