A New Year
Can't believe it's 2006 already. It seems so surreal.. Nah, I'm just not too into looking forward into the future. That seems more realistic. Ha.
Anyhow, to those who have sent me 'MERRY CHRISTMAS!!' and/or 'HAPPY NEW YEAR!!' messages, SAME TO YOU!! Before you start jumping to conclusions thinking that, Jac doesn't think/like/bother about me anymore (ha, yes I know, I'm making myself sound way way important, but I would very much choose to believe that.. hahah). Let me explain myself, I could not reply or send out or the very least call out during those peak hours. Furthermore, my messages would have been greatly delayed due to my all so perfect telecom service provider, who left me stranded alone on New year's because I had total zilch reception for almost a full hour. And, aiyah, you guys should know me lah, I'm too lazy to reply.. But I did think of sending those messages out, and it's the thought that counts right.. Ha, yes, I am trying to ease my way out this.
Tried going in to mOs on new year's eve much to the constant talk of 'Jac, you'll never get in, the queue, think of the QUEUE!!' Being the ass that I was, I said ' I don't do queues..' (ok, so I do queue, but it's only every now and then..) As usual, I was late, I couldn't get in. In my defence, other VIPs couldn't get in either.. and they were way way way VVVVVip than me of course. ha. Basically, members couldn't get in, members couldn't get out either.. See, I was going to enter by the members' entrance NOT the ordinary one... Wah, that queue could be seen more than a mile away man. So I ended up going over to Bernie's place, and challenged him to CIVILISATION!! Oh man.. I totally trashed him the next day, we had to stop the game temporarily, to sleep.. ha. So I spent my new year's day playing a computer game. OOOh, miss playing computer games man, but my laptop's stupid graphics & video card is pathetic. Actually it's making me wonder if I even do have a video card at all.
Oh yes, and Bernie finally bought a mahjong set.. I'll post the pics up soon man.. I'll have to say, the word traditional was nowhere near intentions when Bern, Ron and Wenhao went to get it.. Yes, been playing mahjong, will still play mahjong, so to those who need a last leg, you know who to call..
To the girls whom I play mahjong with, have a lot of meals with (it's the nicest way I can put it), it's really nice and great hanging out with you guys. I'll definitely miss you all.. Aiyoh.. I feel very sad all of a sudden..
No comments:
Post a Comment