03 December 2005

FORTUNE TELLING

A friend of mine went to get a reading done, this time round through tarot cards. Other forms of fortune telling like palm reading, was a 'been there done that' thing for that friend too..

I wondered to myself, if I should go for it. It seems pretty accurate to me. Or maybe I believed it to be cos' the future was good for my friend, depending on how one sees it. On the whole, it was smooth sailing. Will mine be good? Or better? Or would it be worse?

These thoughts keep coming back and forth. Maybe it's due to the stress which I going through. Yes, I am stressed. The idea that I might not get an offer after all in any of the unis. Every choice was eliminated. Hence, eliminating my plans. (By the way, even if I don't get in now, I WILL find a way, heh.) So paiseh, if I don't leave right, since I told you guys I was leaving. Hahha. I wanna get into a school, a good school. Get things settled quickly, besides the uni, the accomodation, the tickets. Basically the works.

I feel as though I am lost in ambiguity. I am neither here nor there. And that sucks. So right now, it boils down to should I get my fortune read? Then wouldn't that mean, I have given up on my belief that my destiny is in my own hands. Cliche as it sounds, it still does make a point.

So how? How??

No comments:

Post a Comment