Well, this entry I can safely say won't be as bad as the rest. Firstly, I wanna thank the people who made me watch Charlie & the Chocolate Factory at 12.30 in the morning, and singing to 'Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka..' and those who bluffed me saying we'll go Breko and ended up at Wala. The most however, was the one who came when I needed someone to talk to at weird hours in the morning. You know who you are, thank you!!
Supposedly watched 7 swords today, reason being for the 'supposedly' was that I fell asleep somewhere during the movie. It wasn't totally because I was tired, the movie was way confusing, I didn't know who was who, who did what, why did who wanna do what.. Confusing right?
Anyhow, I really wanted to post a picture of my room. It looks as if a tornado swept right thru it, I think this is the worse it has been but due to my phone suffering from old age, it's inability to use its infrared function rendered me pictureless. sigh... I need a new phone. I am actually kinda undecided between the Panasonic x800 (after seeing min's phone.. wah!!) and the Samsung E730. Next part being, where is all the cash gonna appear from.
To those who miss the old joint blog, I wanna say 'yeah me too' but we all move on I guess..
There's more tomorrow I think, since I'm off on NATIONAL DAY.
09 August 2005
WOO HOO....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment